The Powers of Mushrooms

I love mushrooms. They must be fresh, well - just canned mushrooms suck . The moral , of course, are my favorite , as usual in the Midwest. Button, Portabella and porcini mushrooms come in the next . I do not what is important in the kitchen with mushrooms, but my best all the time is that I love to cook crab stuffed mushrooms, and have bacon in it.

It's funny how fungi can be a very diverse word . There are generally three things you think of when someone says mushrooms. Mushrooms have a pizza , mushrooms you get high, and mushrooms in the woods tied to trees that can kill you . What variety , eh?

It has recently been an increase in home gardeners grow mushrooms at home . Take a brick of this white goo things , water , and mushrooms looking occur. Genius . Pure genius . Now if someone could make a brick that will increase morale, I became a millionaire in a day - here , which sell for $ 40 a pound , and it's cool and wild. Nobody, not even close to Iowa shoot them.

One of the best things I like to do with mushroom compost is . As I said , we eat a lot of mushrooms in this house, so we have plenty of leftovers. Or bad mushrooms stores , stems, or a part of the " dirt " that emerges when washing. I'll put in a zip lock bag gallon size and gel. When the bag is full, I thaw bombing in a food processor with a little water, then add 1 cup coconut or soil. Discard empty container in a coffee , stir and let stand in the closet. Mushroom compost compost has been my # 1 since I started to grow.

There are other things mushrooms can do, however. Sure, they are delicious , beautiful and good for compost , but you can literally save the oceans of oil spills know? Or how about the fact that fungi can get rid of E.coli and other dangerous bacteria? They can be used for medicinal purposes and can take an acre of land terrible naked that has not been a single weed that grows on it in 100 years and turn it into a lush green forest growth and kill carpenter ants and termites . How can this be ?

For more information on mushroom cultivation , cultivate a free sample brick , or watch the video how mushrooms can save the world , see the link below!

No comments:

Post a Comment